Last updated: 27 November 2017
On 27 November 2017, the following updates were made to the 18 April 2017 version of this Partner Agreement:
Prior to being accepted to the Program, you must now have at least 1 staff member commit to completing Xero advisor certification within 30 days, rather than 60 days
To maintain status as a Xero Partner, you must now add at least one paid client subscription (not including the Xero subscription for internal use provided as part of the Program Benefits) to your Partner account within 60 days of acceptance into the Program, rather than 90 days
If you are agreeing to this Partner Agreement not as an individual but on behalf of your company, organisation, firm, partnership or other corporate entity, then you agree and acknowledge that you are binding such entity to this Partner Agreement, and that you are fully authorised to do so.
Xero may update or modify this Partner Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion. All updates and modifications to this Partner Agreement will be published on Xero’s website, and notice of relevant material updates and modifications to this Partner Agreement will be communicated to you via email, at the email address on record.
Prior to being accepted to the Program, you must:
- Fill out a Partner Application Form
- Have at least 1 staff member commit to completing Xero advisor certification within 30 days
- Setup your Xero HQ subscription including designating a Principal and entering in payment information to establish your Practice Billing Account
(together, the Partnership Prerequisites).
Xero will determine whether you are accepted to the Program once the Partnership Prerequisites above have been completed. Xero reserves the right to accept or decline any organisation or individual as a Xero Partner regardless of whether the Partnership Prerequisites have been met, for example if Xero determines that you are likely to be unable to meet the Ongoing Requirements set out below.
Once you have been accepted to, and as long as you remain part of, the Program, you will receive access to the applicable benefits of the Program, as modified or updated by Xero from time to time, at the specified status level, including:
- Access to Xero HQ – a subscription to manage clients centrally
- One subscription to Xero for internal use by your business
- Access to Partner-only information and support from a Xero Account Manager
To maintain status as a Xero Partner, you agree to:
- Actively promote Xero to existing and potential clients consistent with your professional and ethical obligations
- Adhere to the Xero Partner Code of Conduct
- Ensure that at least one staff member is up to date with Xero advisor certification at all times
- Either (a) add at least one paid client subscription (not including the Xero subscription for internal use provided as part of the Program Benefits) to your Partner account within 60 days of acceptance into the Program, and then maintain at least one paid client subscription to your Partner account on an ongoing basis; or (b) be invited into, with an advisor role, at least one paid client subscription, and continue to be invited into, with an advisor role, at least one paid client subscription on an ongoing basis
- Promote Xero on your website (if you have one) by maintaining an active hyperlink to auto-salon.info and adhering to the Xero Brand Guidelines, including not using the Xero name or logo anywhere in your company/partner-programs/partnership name, registered business name, product name, service offering, URL, or any social media accounts
- Otherwise act in good faith in the offering and use of Xero
Duration of the Partner Agreement
This Partner Agreement is effective immediately upon you being accepted into the Program by Xero, and remains in force until:
- Superseded by Xero at any time effective upon the online publication of updated or modified terms – notice of relevant material updates and modifications to this Agreement will be communicated to you via email, at the email address on record
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party for any reason by providing one month’s notice in writing to the other party
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party, with immediate effect upon written notice being provided to the other party, for that other party’s material breach of any of the terms of this Partner Agreement
If this Partner Agreement is terminated for any reason, you will no longer be able to participate in, or receive the benefits of, the Program.
If your client does not wish to manage and pay for a Xero Business Edition subscription themselves, you may manage and pay for that subscription on their behalf.
- only have 1 billing account associated with your Xero Business Edition subscriptions, and 1 billing account associated with your Xero Partner Edition subscriptions
- the billing account must be paid by you or your business and not by an individual client
- nominate and advise Xero who, within the business, will be responsible for all matters relating to the billing account
Partner status is determined in accordance with the Partner Points Scheme in place from time to time. More information regarding the Partner Points Scheme is set out in the partner points guide. For the avoidance of doubt, any determinations by Xero on matters relating to the Partner Points Scheme (including status level and the operation of the points system) will be final.
Relationship of Parties
No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment is created between Xero and you as a result of this Partner Agreement. You are not authorised to create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of Xero.
You agree to indemnify Xero against any and all claims, costs, damages and/or loss that Xero may sustain or incur, as a result of any claim by a third party, including your clients and any Xero users, arising from: (a) your acts or omissions including, but not limited to, your provision of professional services, implementation support, or other products or services, (b) your breach of this Partner Agreement.